Essential information for your defined benefit super
Defined benefit super schemes are generally perceived to be some of the most generous, yet confusing, schemes in the country.
For more than 25 years we’ve helped over 65,000 people like you so we know the ins and outs of each scheme. Our aim is to simplify the complexity and give you peace of mind that you’ve taken the steps to prepare for a comfortable retirement.
This guide is a great entry point.
- When can I take my retirement benefit?
- What should I be doing with my contributions?
- Should I maximise my contributions or pay off my mortgage?
- Am I eligible to access my super if I am made redundant?
- Should I take a pension or a lump sum when I retire?
Let’s start. Submit your contact details above and you can access the guide.