State Super SASS 'Make the most of your super' seminar
Are you about to retire, or facing a redundancy? Thinking of resigning, or have a lump sum to invest? If so, then it’s time for decisions.
The State Super SASS 'Make the most of your super' seminar can provide you with valuable insights on how best to maximise and calculate your super for three critical times in your life:
- While you’re working
- As you approach retirement
- When you’re retired
This seminar is for contributing members of the State Authorities Superannuation Scheme (SASS).
For more information on your SASS scheme visit State Super
This easy-to-understand session will help you:
- Learn more about your scheme
- Understand how the decisions you make about your employment and super can affect your retirement benefits
- Understand Centrelink rules and the benefits you may be eligible for
- Find out how a financial plan can help you make the most of your super
Planning for your future
Our financial planners can help you develop a strategy that will guide you through the complexity of investing at different stages of your life, and the ups and downs of investment markets. We’ll help you set a course that ensures you have enough money to suit your personal needs.
Search for a seminar now. Simply let us know which seminar you’re interested in and where you’d like to attend it, and we’ll tell you all about the StatePlus event nearest you. Or, if you prefer, give us a quick call on 1800 620 305.