- The information on this website is provided for Australian residents only and is not provided for any person who is a resident of any other country. Although this website can be accessed throughout Australia and overseas, we can only provide financial services and products to eligible persons. For more information, please refer to our Financial Services Guide.
- This website provides general information only. This website does not contain financial product advice, nor does any of the information on this website take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation or investment needs. The information on this website is selective and may not be sufficient for your needs or purpose. Before making an investment decision, you should consult a financial planner and consider your particular investment objectives, financial situation and investment needs.
- Interests in each fund referred to in this website are issued by StatePlus, as trustee or responsible entity of that fund. A Product Disclosure Statement ('PDS') is available for each interest from any of our offices or on this website. You should read the PDS and any information incorporated into the PDS for the relevant fund and consider your personal investment objectives, financial situation and investment needs before making a decision to invest in that fund.
- The value of investments may rise or fall and, at times, returns may be negative. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future investment performance. None of:
StatePlus, the SAS Trustee Corporation, any Local, State, Territory or Commonwealth Government in Australia including Australian Government Authorities; the Australian Defence Force; or,
their respective related bodies corporate, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, consultants and associates, (collectively, the 'Provider Parties') guarantee the performance of any investment mentioned on this website, guarantee that an investment will increase in value or retain its value or the repayment of capital from any investment mentioned on this website. Investments are subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment and loss of income or of capital invested.
- You acknowledge that StatePlus may limit the information available on this website without notice. Further, this website is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, some information on the website may not be available at all times and StatePlus takes no responsibility for any interruption to access to this website or any unavailability of information. In the event that all or part of the website is not available, you are responsible for making alternative arrangements.
- You agree that you will not solely rely on the information provided on the Client Investment Information service or elsewhere on the website when making investment and/or financial decisions.
- StatePlus owns the copyright of all content in this website. This website contains copyright material, brand names and other trade marks that are protected by law. You should assume that all names and logos are trade marks of StatePlus or other third parties. You may print a copy of any page for personal and non-commercial purposes provided you do not remove any copyright notices or any StatePlus trademarks or logos. Except for this purpose, or a use permitted by statute or for which StatePlus has given its prior written consent, you must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material on this website.
- The information on this website will change from time to time. Although StatePlus will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content is current when posted, the Provider Parties do not guarantee its currency as there may be delays, and information may later change without the website being updated. You agree that none of the Provider Parties have any obligation to notify you of any such changes.
- This website may contain links to websites published by persons other than the Provider Parties for your convenience. Any views expressed on other linked websites do not necessarily reflect the views of StatePlus. None of the Provider Parties make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, quality, currency or any other aspect of the information contained on those linked websites. A link to another website is not and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by any Provider Party of the goods or services offered on that other website or the information contained on that other website and none of the Provider Parties are liable for information contained on that other website.
- If you elect to access our Client Investment Information service on this website:
- you agree to take precautions to keep your username and your password used to access the Client Investment Information service confidential and secure. In particular, you must not give your username or password to any person(s) for any reason or record or store your username with your password in such a way that it can be obtained by any other person (for example, storing your username and password on or near your personal computer); StatePlus takes no responsibility for unauthorised access to your account using your username and password;
- you agree to immediately inform StatePlus if your password is misused, lost or stolen or anyone else has accessed your information via the Client Investment Information service or any other breach of security has occurred;
- although StatePlus has taken care to ensure that the Client Investment Information service provides accurate information about your accounts, the information may not be up-to-date or error free;
- Benefits are determined strictly in accordance with the trust deed and rules constituting the fund in which you have invested and these will prevail in the event of any inconsistency with the information provided via the Client Investment Information service;
- we may cancel your access to the Client Investment Information service at any time without notice to you if we believe that continued use of this service may cause a loss to you or to us. You may cancel your access to the Client Investment Information service at any time by telephoning us;
- you acknowledge and accept the risk that any communication to and from the website may be intercepted, used or modified by third parties despite reasonable security measures put in place by StatePlus.
Liability of the parties
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless each of the Provider Parties from and against:
all actions, claims, suits, demands, and Losses they suffer or incur arising from or relating to your use of this website and/or the Client Investment Information service (including, without limitation, any unauthorised use of your Client Investment Information service) or your provision of access to this website or information contained on it to any third party; and
- Except for liability for breach of the Implied Terms or any other liability which cannot be excluded at law, the Provider Parties:
exclude all representations and warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information in this website;
exclude all other warranties and conditions implied by statute, at law, in fact or otherwise;
exclude all liability for Losses you suffer or incur in connection with your use of the Client Investment Information service or this website, including (but not limited to) as a result of:
errors in or omissions from the information provided through the Client Investment Information service or elsewhere on this website; or
any person relying on any information provided through the Client Investment Information service or elsewhere on this website.
- You acknowledge, subject to your rights at law which cannot be excluded, that we are not liable for any Loss which arises from your use or any unauthorised use of this website (or any website linked to it) or any Loss which results from any information provided to us which may be inaccurate and any damage to your personal computer, software or related equipment and facilities as a result of accessing this website.
- 'associate' has the meaning given to that term in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth);
- 'related bodies corporate' has the meaning given to that term in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
Copyright © 2015 StatePlus
ABN 86 003 742 756